Would you love to…
- Feel your lingam, your entire body, melting into all the love of your heart?
- Let your frazzled mind and body totally unwind from all stress and tension?
- Experience a greater sense of alignment and integration between your sex, heart and soul?
Love Is The Great Healer
Love brings everything into alignment, a state in which you can relax into experiencing deep peace and wholeness. Enjoy this Lingam Love Meditation on a regular basis for best and deepening results!
What Men Say About This Meditation
I initially sent this out to a small number of men who enjoy a closer communication with me via email. Here’s what some of them had to say…
“I tried it and truly loved it. Your voice really puts one at ease. Very enjoyable experience.”
“Thank you for sharing the link to the Lingam Love Meditation. I listened to it last night in bed and it was a lovely experience. I slept like a baby afterwards. It really helped me wind down after the day.
I really enjoyed the audio. Your voice and instructions really set a relaxing mood.”
“I’ve listened to the meditation several times, very enjoyable and effective. Oddly relaxing and energizing at the same time.”
“I really enjoyed the audio. You speak with wonderfully sensual & calming tones. What a lovely way to drift off to sleep.”
“I just had a wonderful experience listening to your meditation! I tend to touch my genitals with only one goal in mind, but this meditation allowed me to circulate my breathing back up to my heart and just enjoy the touch without a goal. I especially liked placing one hand on my heart and one on my genitals, as it didn’t leave me focusing on just my genitals and allowed me to connect back to my heart. I feel completely relaxed. I’ll be listening to that again for sure! Thank you!”
“I found it very interesting when you spoke about showing your genitals love.”
“I think it is wonderful! Really wonderful! Thank you!”
5 Tips To Help You Get The Most From This Meditation
1) Make sure you’re in a place you can completely switch off and relax without being disturbed
2) Turn off your phone before you begin
3) You can sit or lie down, whichever you prefer
4) It doesn’t matter whether you do this meditation clothed or naked. It’s recommended that you wear something loose and comfortable if clothed
5) Know that it doesn’t matter if you’ve never done any meditation before in your life. You might think that meditation is not for you. But don’t let those thoughts rob you of all the benefits you can gain from this beautiful experience. If you can click ‘Play’, if you can breathe and sit or lie down, it’s for you!
N.B. Please don’t attempt to do this meditation while driving.
One question I received a number of times was “I got an erection during the meditation. Is that supposed to happen?”
It doesn’t matter at all whether that happens or not. Welcome it if it does but don’t focus on it. The suggestion is to stay with your breath, stay with your breath. Fully give yourself the sublime gift this meditation offers – that of experiencing your sexual energy more expansively, deeply connected with your heart.
Breath and meditation are intrinsic parts of Divine Ground Tantra Massage therapy. If you’d love to go deeper into the bliss that’s your birthright, to learn to enjoy love, sex and intimacy without anxiety, discover more about Divine Ground Tantra Massage therapy here.