- Does sexual performance anxiety inhibit your pleasure?
- Would you love to delight in a deeply fulfilling emotional and intimate connection with a woman?
- Do you crave the experience of being able to last longer in bed?
- Is erectile dysfunction or dissatisfaction a worry for you?
- Do you ever wonder why at times you find you just can’t ‘perform’?
Then join Abi O’Donovan in conversation with broadcaster Stu Peters in the video above as she offers a unique perspective on these issues. On how to enjoy love, sex and intimacy without anxiety.
Divine Ground Tantra
- Are you a man who sometimes feels you’re just going through the motions during sex?
- That you’re more in your head than in your body when making love?
- You’re anxious, and worry about whether you can please your partner well enough, or last long enough?
You know there’s got to be something more to your sexuality. That there’s something missing.
The problem isn’t that you don’t ‘perform’ well enough in bed. That’s a lie that keeps you trapped in the situation you’re in now.
The problem is that most of what you learned about sex is wrong!
If you feel embarrassed, anxious. lacking in confidence and think every other man has it together in bed but you, you’re not alone.
Yet because there’s such a silence, a taboo, on men speaking openly about their real experiences of love, sex and intimate relationships; beautiful men, just like you, suffer in silence.
It doesn’t have to be this way
You’re a whole being; body, mind, heart, sex and soul. “Sex does not exist in a separate compartment in our lives, but permeates our entire existence,” Napoleon Hill.
When you learn how to use your sacred sexual life-force energy to fuel and power your life, aliveness blasts out the frustration and tiredness that’s been your constant companion for too long. The performance anxiety that once tortured and mocked you melts away. And you can relax into the deep, fulfilling and satisfying connection that your heart knows is possible for you.
The confidence that’s eluded you up to now smiles at you from your own mirror. Forget the ‘fake-it-till-you-make-it’ bullshit. Life’s too short for that.
You have to realise…
You have to realise something; too many men die early, bitter and burned out. Never having experienced the sheer joy and innocent bliss of their sexuality that was their birthright. That doesn’t have to be your fate.
Now that you know what 99% of men on the planet don’t…that most of what you learned about sex is wrong, you can write a different ending to your story. The pen is in your hand.